Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Never Knew..

I never knew I was such a let down.. I never knew it until one day my best friend just told me she gave up on me and when she saw me today when i called her name, the first thing she said to me was 'I Salute You' .. My heart totally dropped cause she was like the only one i could always share things too, the only one that would advise me and not give up on me but ever since that day, she gave up and today, i guess she wouldn't want me back as her friend and also she totally gave up.. I wish i could explain things to her but can i? She doesn't even want to talk to me, let alone listen to my explaination. I'm totally lost at what to do and i just can't understand why was i so stupid to be so stubborn in the past. I regret it so much, regret not taking her advise. Why was i such a let down, why couldn't i just listened in the past.. What am i suppose to do? Feels like i've lost such a great friend that cares so much but now, we're nothing but strangers, worst off on bad terms.. How much i wish i could explain to her everything but i don't think she would even listen at all.. I miss her, I miss my friend that cares so much for me.. I miss her..

No comments:

Post a Comment